YSU Home | About YSU | Admissions | Faculty and Staff | News | Calendars | A-Z Index
Office of Grants and Sponsored Programs
NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Info for the PI or PD: Please Read.
- GRANT WORKSHOPS: Fall 2012.
- "The Transition: from Pre-Award Proposal to Post-Award Funding". October, 2012
"TRENDING" - Trends over the Decade
The three graphs (on the right) show consistent trends in YSU grant development.
- 1. Growth in Grant Awards.
- 2. Growth in Proposal Requests.
- 3. Growth in Internal grant programs: RAs and URC grants.
The Office of Grants & Sponsored Programs - OGSP - helps YSU faculty and staff submit, obtain, and use external funds for research, service, and other scholarly activity. This site has been designed to provide the necessary information to utilize the services offered by the OGSP.
- Responding to funding opportunities or Requests for Proposals (RFPs)
- Developing, reviewing and Submitting external grant proposals
- Authorizing grant Budgets (revisions and extensions)
- Accepting and authorizing Awards (and sub-awards)
- Developing sponsor Agreements and Contracts (and sub-grants)
- Interpreting grant Terms & Conditions (in context with University policies)
- Helping to fulfill and track regulatory Compliance Requirements
OGSP - Located at Coffelt Hall (top floor)
- Cheryl Coy, Secretary,ckcoy AT ysu DOT edu
- Director, Edward Orona, Ph.D.,eorona AT ysu DOT edu
- Phone: 330-941-2377
- Fax: 941-1580
Office of Grants and Sponsored Programs • Phone: 330.941.2377
© 2012 Youngstown State University • One University Plaza • Youngstown, Ohio 44555
Admissions: 330.941.2000 • Graduate Admissions: 330.941.3091 • General Information: 330.941.3000