The Bitonte College of Health and Human Services has the resources needed to succeed:
- Faculty who are actively engaged in their teaching and their research and are readily accessible to students.
- An excellent 17:1 student-faculty ratio to insure individual attention. Up-to-date, fully equipped laboratories.
- Professional academic advisors to help you get the most out of your curriculum.
- Tutoring labs in math, writing, and reading and study skills, so you can do your best.
- Health & Human Services computer lab.
- Maag Library, with over a million volumes and subscriptions to over 3.000 periodicals and journals.
- Youngstown State University
- Maag Library
- Center for Student Progress
- Math Assistance Center
- Writing Center
- Academic Advisors
If you've been dreaming of a career that provides a good income and the satisfaction of doing much-needed work in the world, a YSU Bitonte College of Health and Human Services education can make your dreams come true. Come visit the campus. Talk to faculty members, current students, a financial aid counselor, and a New Student Relations coordinator. Take a campus tour. Call New Student Relations at (330) 941-2000.
It could be the best thing you ever did for yourself!