Alumni House, home of the Youngstown State Alumni Office of Alumni Relations, is listed in the National Register of Historic Places. It was originally built by the Arms family, who had come to Youngstown from New York State in 1843 to found new business enterprises. Four succeeding generations of Arms family members occupied the house until 1959, when it was purchased by the First Christian Church as their Disciple House. In 1976, YSU bought the building and in 1983, renamed it Alumni House and designated it the home of YSU Alumni.
Weekdays 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. Alumni and their guests are invited to stop in and visit while touring the YSU campus.
The Office of Alumni and Events Management
© 2011 Youngstown State University • One University Plaza • Youngstown, Ohio 44555
Admissions: 330.941.2000 • Graduate Admissions: 330.941.3091 • General Information: 330.941.3000AllofE Solutions