What can I do with a BSAS Degree in Allied Health?
How does this program work?
- You will be required to take 30 semester hours of allied health courses from YSU.
- Courses are taught by YSU faculty at your local campus or by using distance learning technology. Traditional, interactive video conferencing and web-based formats are used.
- Some courses are offered at night or on the weekend. Others can be taken at your convenience.
- All other necessary courses (general education, minor, and upper division requirements) are taken from an accredited institution of your choice and transferred into our program.
I'm interested in the program. What else can you tell me?
When should I complete a Consortium Agreement?
- A consortium agreement should be completed if you will be taking classes at YSU and another accredited college or university simultaneously or if you are taking only community college classes during a particular semester.
- Consortium Agreement Instructions
Will I need to travel to YSU?
- You are required to travel to the YSU campus only one time–to present your research project.