The Mission of the Williamson College of Business Administration (WCBA) Office of Undergraduate Student Services is to provide advisement to current and prospective business students on curriculum requirements, career options, retention plans and professional practice opportunities. Additionally, the staff will provide referral to appropriate campus resources and offer on-site advisement to community college students. This advisement office is committed to deliver these services in an innovative, friendly environment with consistency to the standards set by the WCBA and sensitivity to student diversity.
The Office of Undergraduate Student Services is located on the first floor in the Williamson Hall. To schedule an appointment with an advisor or if you have any other questions, please call 330-941-2376.
When to see your academic advisor:
- Transfer into the WCBA
- Discuss problems that affect academic performance
- Add or drop courses
- Register to take courses credit/no credit
- Discuss academic progress
- Declare a WCBA major/minor
- Discuss career options
- Take a course Credit by Exam
- Request a Degree Audit Evaluation
- File an Intent to Graduate or request graduation information and application
- Request Business Core overrides
- Have courses approved before registering
- Request reinstatement to the Williamson College of Business Administration
- File a Repeat Petition
- File a Statute of Limitations
- Have transfer courses evaluated for the Williamson College of Business Administration
- Request Transient Authorization
*For advisement regarding the MBA Program, click here.