Youngstown State University is a state-assisted, urban institution of higher education which primarily, but not exclusively, serves the students of northeastern Ohio and western Pennsylvania.
The University has an enrollment of approximately 13,200 (head-count) in a wide variety of programs ranging from 2-year associate degrees to the Doctor of Education degree.
Schools and colleges of Youngstown State University include:
- The Warren P. Williamson Jr., College of Business Administration
- The Beeghly College of Education
- The College of Fine and Performing Arts
- The Bitonte College of Health and Human Services (BCHHS)
- The College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences (CLASS)
- The College of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM)
- School of Graduate Studies and Research
The campus located north of downtown Youngstown, is compact and carefully designed, with most of the major structures being new or recently renovated. The Physical Plant is valued at approximately $320 million.
Youngstown State University inviteds applications for the following positions below. YSU is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to increasing the diversity of its faculty, staff and students.
|Student Employment Opportunities
|The Bitonte College of Health and Human Services is looking to hire 2 Student Office Assistants for the Spring 2013 term with a start date of March. Students may download and complete the application on-line and return it to Steve Katros - Administrative Assistant to the Dean - Bitonte College of Health and Human Services.
There are currently no student employment opportunities. Please check back later.